Home Babes About

News WTF?

Snake Bites Woman @ Longhorn Steakhouse

Virginia woman says she was bitten by copperhead snake inside LongHorn Steakhouse restaurant

FREDERICKSBURG, Va. – A Virginia woman was supposed to be enjoying a dinner out on the town. Instead, it turned into a serious emergency as she was bit by a poisonous snake inside of a LongHorn Steakhouse in Fredericksburg.

Rachel Myrick said she and her family were walking just before the second set of doors to the dinner room when she thought a bee had stung her foot. She reached down and a 8-inch copperhead snake was hanging onto her foot. Pictures of her foot show the snake bit her under her pinky toe.

She said the bite was some of the worst pain she has ever felt.

holy shit, man!

duuuuuude… that Longhorn is right around the corner from me, like maybe 10 minutes away, and i’ve driven past it at least a thousand times or more… only ate there once or twice, but still.




  1. Wow because this is really excellent job! Congrats and keep it up.|


  2. Really want to tell you Now i’m thankful that i happened on the webpage.|


  3. Astonishingly individual friendly website. Tremendous information readily available on couple of gos to.|


  4. thank a lot for your website it assists a great deal.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.